Friday 28 October 2011

Holy no posting batman!

Wow, so apparently I'm worse at this blogging thing than I thought. Anyway.... no real news from me. We are 26 weeks along and I am getting huge! And uncomfortable. And baby has settled himself down on what I can only assume is a nerve so every time I move my left leg I get this horrible pinching feeling in my groin :( But! it will all be worth it =)

Halloween coming and DSD right around the corner means HUGE specials everywhere in Digiscrap Land and I have spent far more than any sane person should this week already >.< But wow, have I picked up some amazing stuff or what. This post is really to post about a new kit by Pixelily Designs. It is GORGEOUS to work with! The name is Keep Your Chin Up and you can grab it here at FPD!





Also, make sure you drop by Scrapable.Co this weekend because there are some fantastic things happening for Halloween.


Oh, check out these great kits I've had the pleasure of working with lately. (I am insanely lucky to be a Scrap-a-belle!)

Baked Memories by ModernJune


Monster Mash by Designer Girl Scraps


Modern Family by Teresa Digi Designs


Anyway, that's it from me right now! Have a great and safe weekend!

(I really should make freebies so people actually see this, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment