Monday 12 December 2011

Happy December.

So... I started doing the december daily. And then promptly gave up. My year this year is just not christmassy enough. Next year, when there's a child involved and I have a good excuse to do things like decorate and spend huge moneys on "The Elf on the Shelf" then I will definitely do it!

So, while I have been busy with non-christmas related stuff lately, I have managed to get a few pages scrapped with some very awesome kits. Here are three CT kits I have worked with lately -

First up is Truly Thankful by Pixelily Designs.

Grab it here!


Also, if you "Like" Pixelily Designs on Facebook, you can grab the cutest addon for free! Check it out here!

The next kit I have worked with is Cosy Christmas by Lacey Bittner!

Grab it here!


Then I played around with Vintage Holidays by Caged Bird Designs!

Grab it here!


I also made sure to try out the December Template Challenge over at Little Green Frog designs. I had a huge amount of fun and it gave me a chance to use some of the stuff I've bought lately.

Check it out in the DST gallery here for credits =)

Anyway, happy holidays all!

No comments:

Post a Comment